Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally Friday

It seems that Mom and Dad are requiring quite a bit of snoopervision lately. We've been doing all kinds of snoopervising lately ... wrapping presents (especially the ribbon), putting the tree up, making treats and party snacks ... you know, all the important stuff this time of year.

Jasper snoopervising Jeni on the computer
Here I am snoopervising Mom on the computer. See how I'm only partly blocking the monitor? That's me being good so that I can get some Christmas treats.

Mom and Dad will be doing a whole lot of cleaning and straightening in between a Christmas party and the Nutcracker ballet. We get visitors Monday, and more on Wednesday, including possibly two droolers (yikes!). I can't believe this time next week Christmas will be over. (And cold cats, don't be mad at me, but our windows are open today and we've been sniffing the air...)

No comments: