Thursday, July 03, 2008

Quirk Meme

Sweet Praline tagged me with the Quirk Meme. It is a thrill to be the first cat she's ever tagged, so I'll try to do her justice with this one.

The rules:
Link to the one who tagged you.
List the rules on your blog.
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag some blogger friends with links.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

So here goes ... six quirks:
1. We have a plant stand that I have turned into a cat stand and I like to sleep in the top with my furs poking through for ventilation.
2. I also like to sleep in the sink, but only in the one that Mom and Dad use (the stopper in the other one won't stay up).
3. If Mom is on the computer I will jump up and block the screen until she pets me, then I will lay down just under the screen.
4. I spend most of my time upstairs.
5. If I eat treats, I prefer them out of the food bowl, and by myself. If Maggie, Huggy or Josie come around I won't eat them.
6. I like to lay in bed with my Mom or my Dad, but usually when only one of them is in bed.

I tag Tybalt! Enjoy...

No comments: