Thursday, February 08, 2007

Maggie's t-shirt

Oh, the humiliation ... just too sweet not to post these pictures of Maggie in her t-shirt. What good is a little sister if I can't pick on her every once in a while?

Although Maggie seemed to feel perpetually pounced in her purple striped t-shirt, it was awful cute on her.

We typically don't feature Mom and Dad in photos on the blog (it's about us, after all) but I just had to post this one. Sure, Maggie might not have thought the t-shirt was the coolest thing since Temptations, but Mom was sure pleased as peach. I mean, really, look at that smile. At least one of the girls in the picture was excited about the t-shirt.

But this picture says it the best. I don't know if it's because of the angle exaggerating the size of Maggie's head, or the furrowed brow, but if you ask me, this picture has "these better not show up on the blog" written all over it. Sure, she'll pounce me once she realizes I posted them, but it's worth it...

No comments: