Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Poopy start to the morning

I'm going to have to have a talk with my littlest sister Maggie. She is a short-haired kitten, and only about six months old, and she has a tendency to not cover in the litter box. And you know who ends up paying the price? Her? No, me, with my long hair and three-times-her-size body. My hair ends up dragging through her poop, or I make my own mess trying to avoid her mess and I still get it in my hair. I'm good and go straight to Mom or Dad (of course, this morning they were both in bed still) and report so they can address the issue. This usually means I get a quick sponge bath (not fun at all ... but necessary). So it looks like I'm going to have to have a sit-down with Maggie because this cannot go on. Fortunately, as soon as Mom and Dad get us out of this apartment and into a house they have plans for a deluxe litter box center for us! I can't wait!

No comments: