Monday, July 19, 2010

Mom and Dad came home!

Mom and Dad came home after a wonderfully beautiful wedding in Marietta, Georgia. They kept talking about some Big Chicken, which I'm very interested in. Any place that is famous for a big chicken is worth visiting. I'll make Dad get the pictures off the camera so we can all see, but he told me not to get too excited, that it's not the eating kind of big chicken. The weather was perfect for Dad's cousin's outdoor wedding. Despite a 70 percent chance of rain, it stayed dry when it needed to. Hopefully things will start to slow down for Mom and Dad soon so we can visit my cat friends more, and spend more time with Mom and Dad (and post pictures!).

7 comments:

Shilgiah the Cat said...

That is a very disappointing chicken...and a little bit scarey looking!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow, that is a very big chicken, but it doesn't look very tasty.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Big chicken sounds kinda good to me... I am glad your people got home!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yeah....you get them to stay home now! We miss you guys and your adventures!

The Creek Cats said...

So glad the weather cooperated for the outdoor wedding!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think your mom and dad stay busier than my mom. Can't wait for some pictures of the McKitten cats!

The Island Cats said...

We're glad your mom and dad are home now. But that sure is a funny looking chicken!