Thursday, August 10, 2006

Maggie has been tagged...

Maggie was tagged for the 5 weird things/habits by Mrs. B. Fitting that, of the four of us, it is Maggie who is tagged...

Her 5 weird things/habits:
1. Despite being the smallest of the four, she feels the need to "throw down" with us often.
2. She has one eye (not picking on her about this ... it's just who she is)
3. She nuzzles her big orange blanket with her nose before going to sleep on it.
4. Maggie quickly transforms from "I love you and want to lick you" to "I want to attack you and eat you" in a flat 2.1 seconds.
5. Maggie likes to knock Dad's loose change into the garbage disposal when he's not careful about where he puts it. I guess you could call this Kittie Golf.

I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg and once I wake from my nap I could probably expound on this list for hours, but these are the five of the moment. We're supposed to tag someone else, but I know how quickly these tags circulate and I don't want to double-tag anyone, so if you haven't been tagged and want to play, follow the instructions below.
  1. The player of this game starts with "5 weird things / habits about yourself".
  2. In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
  3. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
  4. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

No comments: