Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(Not a) Widebody Wednesday

OK, not to harp on this or anything, but she is my sister, and I need to take up for her. As I mentioned yesterday, when we had company the other night one of the ladies referred to Josie as "quite a big cat" with an ooooh just before saying it. Now, to her benefit, she was probably high on sugar from the dessert Mom made (a high that has carried Mom and Dad well into today), and the lady also did not have Huggy Bear or me to compare to, so in the lack of perspective Josie may appear bigger, but come on! The lady is nice, but way wrong. And I provide the proof...

Not a wide body
Here is Josie sitting beside Mom's shoes the other day. You can see, no roll, no excess fluff spread out over the floor, and it's not like Mom has big shoes either. Plus, look at that slim space she fits in. If that was me, I'd be all over the shoes, and not just because I like to lay across Mom's shoes, but because I'd have to lay across Mom's shoes. I guess it happens to all of us at some time, but we need to remind the non-cat-people out there what a big cat is, and isn't, and Josie isn't, for sure.

No comments: