Thursday, January 13, 2011

Square blue box

So Dad thought the picture of me getting in the box was funny, and I guess it was. But I actually did fit in the box. See:

Perfect fit
I think this is a perfect fit for me.

Jasper insisted that this box was just the right size
If it had a lid I could spring out like a Jasper in the Box.

Maggie in the box
Once I got out Maggie had to try it. It's now as snuggly for her as it is for me.

This box actually had a really cool gift from Aunt Cathy. It's the Cat Tao Glasses with cat pictures and saying on the glasses. I think all our beans need these glasses.

---

We got snowed in on Monday and Tuesday. We were expecting a lot of snow and ice by South Carolina standards and Mom and Dad both had work canceled on Monday and Tuesday so we got to hang out with them and snuggle a lot. There was a good three inches of snow and 1/4 inch of ice on the driveway. You'd think that Mom and Dad would have helped me visit my friend's blogs, but they had friends stay over for a "snowcation" and they sat around and watched a bunch of movies instead. But we did get to snuggle and got lots of treats for being good with company. I hope everyone is staying warm.

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those are cool glasses! But the box is WAY cooler!

Kea said...

We kitties think the box is way cooler than the glasses too.

The 3 inches of snow is negligible (by our view), but that ice is perilous! Good thing your beans stayed IN.

JC said...

You two look super cute in your box. Big Al loves his box. He found a holiday one and he sits with his head on the edge. It'll probably be there for a while.

We had snow yesterday but now it's rain.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like the box--that is way cool. There is nothing better than a box--really!

Rupert said...

Boxes and bags
Cats' delight
curling and snuggling
it is tight but right

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

Random Felines said...

Love the blue box. And the glasses are pretty awesome as well. Stay warm...we have the snows here too, but that is to be expected in Ohio.

The Meezers or Billy said...

sounds like a good snowcation!

Max said...

Heh, dood..you don't look too comfy, but you got it in, that's what matters...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Great box!
We can see why you both loved it!
Snowcation. MOL!!!
That sounds about right.

purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very nice box for sitting in. Maybe a little small for napping in though.

Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, we could *so* use a snowcation here! Did this break a record for the area? (We're glad we're not in NC or RI [two of my mom's old haunts] this winter!)

Love the box! I would have it all bitten down by now.