Saturday, January 08, 2011

Snowy Christmas

Christmas Day snow in Columbia, SC
This was the scene on Christmas Day. Snow here, in South Carolina.

Jasper watches the snow
I've seen snow before, being born in Illinois and living in Iowa for a few years, so I know what the stuff is. Mom and Dad actually thought they were funny when I was a kitten and put the leash on me and let me stand in the snow. I hopped around twice, then went back inside. I'm no fool.

Huggy Bear tries to figure out what this white stuff is
Huggy Bear wasn't really sure what the stuff was. This is only the second time he's seen snow in his life. But that may change. The weather people are actually saying it may snow here this weekend or Monday. I'm not sure what's going on with the weather, but I think Mom and Dad moved to South Carolina to get away from the snow. I hope everyone is staying warm with this weird weather right now.

8 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Beautiful pictures!!! We also had snow the day after Christmas. Luckily, it wasn't very much.

The Island Cats said...

It looks like you had more snow that us on Christmas!! Wacky weather for sure!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The snow looks pretty. We have been having strange weather here as well.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Snow is pretty when it falls but quickly becomes an annoyance when you have to live in it and deal with it day in & day out. COld here too. Supposed to be minus 8 tonight! brrrrr!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are lovely Christmas photos!

Sweet Purrfections said...

All I know is that I didn't like that cold white stuff. I wasn't myself for a week after mom put me in it!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

If your humans really want to get away from the snow, I think they need to move to southern California - I have yet to see any snow here!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, we're about to get snow here in GA too. Brrrr.