Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Josie and Huggy Bear

I can't believe that it was four years ago that Mom and Dad found you two, and your brother and sister, outside our apartment sleeping on the stairs and handrails, just some of the cutest kittens ever. I knew Mom had fallen for Josie instantly. When they came in and joined our family I welcomed them eagerly. My life has been more full and I have experienced a more fulfilling version of family and love because they are my sister and brother.

Brotherly and sisterly love
Josie and Huggy Bear are very sweet, and were caught in a loving moment. We'll be celebrating their birthday today and hope to have some actual birthday pictures up tomorrow.

I love my brother
And here are Josie and Huggy Bear snuggling together as kittens.


Look how little Huggy Bear was ...

Huggy Bear on the couch
... and what a big mancat he's grown in to.


And then there's little tiny Josie. She was so so sweet, and loved this high spot on the second floor of the apartment walkway.


And now look at what a beautiful Ladycat she has grown in to. She watches out for all of us, the little mother of our group.

No comments: