Friday, September 05, 2008

Finally Friday

It's Finally Friday! These short weeks really confuse me because I had an extra day with Dad on Monday, but then he seemed more tired at the end of the day, even though he had more rest.

Maggie joins Jasper on top of the cabinets
I say find a good hangout and get some rest today. I thought I'd found a peaceful place on top of the cabinets, but then Maggie joined me and crowded me until I got down. Last night Maggie was nuts, flying up to the top of the cabinets and racing back and forth like she was chasing a ghost or something. But then she wore herself out and took a good nap, so maybe it wasn't all bad.


Also, thanks to Eric and Flynn for the Brilliante Weblog award. I know I'm supposed to pass this on, and I promise I will, but I wanted to go ahead and say "thanks" first...

No comments: