Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Whiskers Wednesday

This is our first Whiskers Wednesday. We usually do Wordless, but mom took these pictures of me and Josie and thought they were perfect for Whiskers Wednesday. I have really long black and white whiskers. Mom says they are tuxie whiskers, but I have to disagree. I'm not a tuxie, I'm a ginger. Sometimes moms are a little crazy! Our aunt Nikki tells her cat Hokie that he has long whiskers because he has such a floofy backside! The nerve!! If my mom told me that I would leave her something very special on her pillow, if you know what I mean.

Note:You can really see my nose freckles in these pictures. Mom also loves those!!



Josie has pure white whiskers and eyebrows. Mom was zoom grooming her and she was so happy. She tossed her head back and showed off her cute little whiskers and her little pink nose.

No comments: