Monday, November 07, 2005

Happy belated anniversary

I missed an opportunity to mark a date that I really didn't think would be one worth really marking back just over a year ago -- my first blog entry as a cat on October 25, 2004. I had no idea where it would take me, or even if anyone really wanted to read what a cat had to say (other than my Mom and Dad) but I have made such wonderful friends in a way that I never imagined I would. My fellow blogging cats have all touched my life, each in their unique way, if it is sharing an outdoor adventure or sympathizing about a new sibling or just sharing a nice picture. All your comments have made me feel connected with this wonderful community. I look forward to another fun year of blogging. Thanks to all who have joined me for the journey!

No comments: