Friday, January 21, 2022

The snuggle is real

Aslan and I are both good snugglers. We approach things a little differently. I am an aggressive snuggler. I will climb on top of you and get up under your chin. Aslan like to lay against your body and let you pet his chest and his belly.

Snuggling Cats

Aslan loves to have his belly rubbed.

Snuggling Cats 

He will knead dough in the air when getting his pets.

 

Snuggling Cats

I want to be on you. I like to lay across your lap or on your chest. The more upset you are or the worse your day is, the more I am going to climb on you. It's the empath in me.   

--Loki

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Loki, you are a wonderful help to your humans!
Aslan just has a different style.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz.....thatz nice tho... that ewe let yur peepulz noe that ewe care :) ♥♥

heerz two a grate week end !! ☺☺

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are two wonderful snugglers.

pilch92 said...

You are both cuties.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Every cat has his or her own style! Me? I like to snuggle with my human when she is doing yoga.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thank you for sharing Aslan, Loki! Both of you are cute as a button! Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals Bensalem