Monday, September 23, 2013

RIP Gracie

We headed over to William's blog today to wish his brother Russell and happy gotcha day only to find out his sister Gracie had passed away suddenly on Friday night. Apparently Gracie suffered renal failure. She was such a sweet little girl, and I always enjoyed reading about the Pee Queen. It breaks my heart. I have followed William for almost as long as I have had a blog and it just makes me so sad for his Mom, and William, Russell and Caroline. Give your people a little extra love today...

5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I saw that too, Jasper, and it made me very sad.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I was very sad too when I visited. There are too many brofurrs, sisfurrs and friends going to the Bridge.

Ivan from WMD said...

Thank you, Jasper and family, for this sweet and touching post, and for the comment you left for us, too.

Mickey's Musings said...

We were also very sad to read that post.
It is hard to lose a beloved kitty.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Frodo said...

We are so sorry! RIP sweet Gracie! Frodo, Lexi, Moty and Blackie Midnight!