Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Maggie's birthday cake

It's a little belated, but here's some pics from Maggie's birthday cake for her seventh birthday. I still can't believe my littlest sister is seven!

Maggie's "7" birthday cake
Maggie got the first taste.

Maggie sharing her birthday cake with Jasper
She was nice and shared with me. Then Dad divided the cake up into bowls for the rest of us so no one hogged all the Stinky Goodness.

It is our tradition to get a birthday cake in the shape of our year. Being the oldest, that means my cakes will just keep getting bigger!

7 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Nommy! Sharing is caring.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I did not get a cake this year - I got hand-whipped unsweetened heavy cream instead! That was pretty awesome.

Ivan from WMD said...

I can't believe she's seven either. It's nice that she shared her cake with you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The cake looks nommy. It was good of her to share with you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like a YUMMY cake

The Island Cats said...

That cake looks very yummy. It was nice that you all shared some.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Looks like a lovely party for dear Maggie!