Sunday, May 13, 2007

Seven random things...

I've been tagged by Skeeter & LC with the Seven Random Things About Me meme. Here goes...
1) There are four of us who live here, and although Josie, Huggy Bear and Maggie all have the same mother, none of us have the same coloring. I'm orange, Josie is a tuxedo, HB is solid black and Maggie is a gray/brown tabby.
2) My favorite napping spot is a mesh wire plant stand. Mom and Dad leave a spot on the top shelf of the stand open so I can curl up and let my hair poke through. Very cool place to nap.
3) I am five years old and have lived in three different homes. We started in a house in Iowa, then moved to our apartment, and are in our new house.
4) I am the largest of the four of us. I weigh 17 pounds, two pounds heavier than Huggy Bear. Josie is around 10-12 pounds (I know better than to ask a lady her actual weight) and Maggie is 7-8.
5) I will curl up in bed with either Mom or Dad, when they are in bed alone, but only make brief visits when they are both in bed, usually to curl up on Dad's pillow. I prefer not to share.
6) I only eat treats when they are from a brand new fresh package.
7) I've been blogging since October 2004 and get more visits than Mom and Dad's blogs (and you know we let them know it, too...)

Now I'm supposed to tag seven other cats ... I don't want to sound like a spoiler, but most of who I'd look to tag have already been tagged, so if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: