Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my fifth birthday! Many people associate today with tax day, but for Mom and Dad they always associate it with my birthday (not my gotcha day, that's later... but since I was born in a shelter, they have a very good idea of my actual b-day).

This is me as a tee-tiny kitten. I know the resolution is really low, this was pre-digital camera and was taken with (ugh) a webcam instead. Mom and Dad actually have film prints of me that should be scanned in, but that's a project for a new, faster computer.

Mom and Dad worked real hard in the front yard Friday afternoon and all day Saturday so that they could spend the day with me. And that's the best birthday present of all. (But I'm still expecting a cake made of stinky goodness.)

No comments: