Monday, June 06, 2005

Sleeping everywhere?!?

Mom told dad that I've slept in every place imaginable today. I think I can imagine a few more places...

Just for a brief tally ... today I've slept in mom and dad's bed, under the bed, on the kitchen table, in the plant stand (cat stand!), in my carrier (I'm not going anywhere, but I like it so mom and dad are nice enough to leave it out for me), on the orange duffle bag from Sunday's visit to Aunt Lisa (I like to get my hair all over it!), in the small box that mom's book club books came in (free shipping, come on, how could she say no ... and besides, she has a goal), on the couch, on the futon, on the microwave ... I'm sure I'm leaving somewhere out. And I haven't even slept in the bathroom sink or the closet today yet ... I need to get busy!

No comments: