Thursday, August 13, 2020

Two years ago, plus a silly brother.

It's hard to believe it was two years ago that my big sister Josie crossed the Bridge. She was a good big sister, even if she hissed at me a lot. Now that I have two little brothers I completely understand. I know Mom and Dad miss that sweet girl. 


Ever feel like someone's watching you?

So last night I was on the low shelf on the coffee table and Aslan thought he'd be silly and try to get me through the glass. He was a little put out that he couldn't get to me. Little brothers are always entertaining. 

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Purrs and hugs on this remembrance day.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
today as you remember Josie ~~~~~~~~

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hugs as you remember Josie.

Mickey's Musings said...

I can imagine that young kitties would be"trying".
I am lone kitty now. I send purrs as you remember Josie today.
Purrs,Julie

The Island Cats said...

Sending you lots of purrs as you remember Josie today.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Aww, what a sad anniversary. Purrs to your humans.