Thursday, December 05, 2019

Kitten update

Loki is so cute (he stays more still than Aslan so we get a few more pictures like this). These boys think I'm the coolest thing ever and I'm getting more comfortable around them. We'll spend time all three of us in bed with Mom and Dad or resting on the couch. But sometimes I need to hiss, growl, and go to another room. And that's ok too. 

I've been on an NSAID lately to help with my achiness and arthritis. I can get pretty stiff but I'm noticing a good difference with the meds. It makes me much more comfortable and better around the boys (and more snuggly with Mom and Dad). I'm glad Mom realized I needed something and took the initiative to get me help from our great vet (even though I don't like the trip). 

7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm glad the meds are helping you. <3

Mickey's Musings said...

We are happy to hear you are getting more comfy with the young ones.
It is really good that your meds are helping you to feel well also :)
That makes the kittens easier to take ;)
Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad the meds are helping you feel more comfortable, and that in turn helps you to enjoy the boys more. You have to hiss now and again to keep them in order.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

keep up the great work maggie, boys are like that, they need to be put in their place a LOT ~~~~~~~ hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥

The Island Cats said...

We’re glad to hear you are getting along better with the boys, Maggie.

Ivan from WMD said...

We're glad to know your little brothers are settling down to your liking, Maggie. And it's great that you're feeling better!

laixinjie said...

We’re glad to hear you are getting along better with the boys, Maggie.custom fleece blankets