Monday, August 26, 2019

Snuggle bugs

These kittens are very snuggly and sweet. I've warmed to them a little too the point that I've shared the same space with them without hissing. I'm still not back up in bed with Mom and Dad at night which makes Mom sad but Dad keeps reassuring her that I'll be back. The stinker Loki keeps getting banished to the bathroom in the middle of the night because he bites Mom's nose while she's sleeping. I think he's worried about her and trying to give her CPR. 

7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think you are all doing well getting to know each other!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It is good that you are not hissing now, and I think you will be back on the bed by winter if not sooner.
Eric used to bite his dad's nose in the middle of the night too. Of course he had to go for the tenderest part, the septum!

Eastside Cats said...

Ouchie! I would banish that rascal before I went to bed...to see if he understands that his biting is not a good thing.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good that you are feeling easier about the kittens.
If a kitten bit mum's nose, she would banish it to the bathroom PDQ too! MOL!
We purr you are able to get back to your place on the bed soon Maggie.
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Ivan from WMD said...

Maggie, you sure are being sweet about these baby boys. We think you need to snuggle with your mom, though.

The Island Cats said...

Sounds like things are progressing pretty good, Maggie. But try snuggle with you mom. We bet you’d like it as much as she.

Frodo said...

Maggie, you mom needs you in bed with her!