Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The cat's in the bag

The cat's in the bag...
Mom and Dad are constantly amazed by the places we manage to nap. I'm a little embarrassed by the clutter in this picture, but it was such a great napping spot for me. There was a bag that had clothes in it that was still in the closet, some shoes, and a hand towel. This may appear to be a lumpy uncomfortable pile to sleep on if you are a person, but for me this is just perfect.

I've also made a very subtle change to the blog ... after blogging for over seven years, I finally have my own user name. I had always borrowed Mom and Dad's account to visit blogs. But with Google+ and Mom using the gmail account more, I decided I needed my own. So now it actually says "Jasper McKitten-Cat" instead of "jenianddean" and I'm very excited about that!

10 comments:

JC said...

Love the photo !!!

My Riley naps on a blanket in the closet, on the towels in the hall closet, in the closet downstairs on bags, anywhere he thinks fits his cute orange boy body.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah on having your own name! It didn't take me quite that long but it did take awhile!

Ivan from WMD said...

Creative sleeping is a cat trademark!

Want to hear a funny story about names? Once a long time ago my mom left a comment on a non-cat blog (horrors!) and forgot she would show up as ME! Ha ha ha ha!

Max said...

Dood! Finally your own name!

And the Woman has done what William's mom did...she's commented as me on other blogs. I think it's funny--and it's gotten a couple of people to come check me out!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on getting your own name to blog with!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Jasper you look very happy in your bag.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations on getting your own user name, Jasper - it's about time.

The Island Cats said...

Us cats are really good at finding the best napping spots! No matter how messy they might be!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hey Jasper! It's great to see you. We like the idea of you having your own user name. Now, if you can just get your mom and dad to get rid of the annoying word verification thing . . .

Truffle and Brulee

Team Tabby said...

It must feel good to have your own user name!!

Have a great day.

Mindy
Moe
Bono
Cookie
Mike