Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No Wordless Wednesday

Well, it looks like I was just a little over confident yesterday expecting a picture -- I understand though. Mom and Dad didn't leave the theatre until 3 am finishing the grant that is due on Friday. Since Mom and Dad are going to their niece's graduation Mom had to have the grant done and turned in today. She was very very very stressed about it, but it is done and that's more important than a picture. But I know there are pictures ... they're just on the laptop that is packed up for the trip. Mom and Dad both got new phones yesterday (smarter than their old phones) so maybe they can post from the phones now.

4 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I would insist my human sort them out. I just won't nap for that.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We simply must do something with your mom and dad and getting these pictures posted!

Mom Paula

The Island Cats said...

We think you may hafta post those pictures yourselves!

Ivan from WMD said...

Good that that's over! Hope they can relax some--pics can come later!