Monday, February 22, 2010

New comment box

Well, it looks like Haloscan upgraded the comment box and I'm just not too sure how I like it. This really puts me at a decision. See, back when I first started this blog Blogger didn't have comments built in (imagine that!) -- so you had to use another comment source. Haloscan was a great, free comment host. I tried to upgrade to the new Blogger template a while back, but couldn't get Haloscan to work with it and reverted back to the old template (same look, fewer features). The real issue is that, if I switch over, I lose all my old comments. I like to be able to go back and read the old comments, especially at the very beginning when cats with blogs was a fledgling thing and I was just meeting people (before there was a Cat Blogosphere to bring us all together). What to do, what to do? I the meantime, please tolerate the new comment window, and remember to do the drop-down and sign in so I see a name, and not Guest. Thanks!

No comments: