Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Seven Meme

Jimmy Joe tagged us with the Seven Things Meme. The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Thanks, first, to Jimmy Joe for tagging me (and for letting me know in a comment so I didn't miss the tag). I'll share the seven things between me and Josie, Huggy Bear and Maggie so we're all covered.
1) I have freckled on my lips and nose, little black spots, which originally concerned Mom and Dad until they learned that these spots are normal on orange cats.
2) Josie likes to sleep under the covers, especially against Mom's leg, and if Mom is up late reading cat blogs or playing Diner Dash Josie will come in and meow and fuss at her for not being in bed.
3) Huggy Bear is a big boy cat, but he has a tiny little cry. If he doesn't know where anyone is, he will cry until his name is called, then he comes running with his loud purr on.
4) Maggie has learned all her behavior from the rest of us ... she sleeps in the sink like me, she is a lover like Josie, and she plays ball and hunts like Huggy Bear.
5) Josie, Huggy Bear and Maggie all have the same Mom (Josie and Huggy Bear are from the same litter). I was born in a no-kill shelter and after being adopted, a friend of a friend adopted my mom without even knowing my Mom and Dad -- small world.
6) We all love high places. Huggy Bear and I will hang out at the top of the stairs perched looking down them. Maggie likes to climb to the highest box possible when in the garage.
7) We are so cute that Mom and Dad have way way too many pictures of us and need a new computer just to hold them all (OK, maybe they just need a new computer because their's is old). (If they take this many pictures of us I wonder what'll happen when they have kids? Still take lots of pictures of us, and maybe buy a second camera for the kid, I would have to say.)

Now, I know I'm supposed to tag seven more cats, but to be honest, I lose track of who's been tagged and not, so not to sound like a spoiler-sport, but I tag you, you, you, you, you, you and you (and "you" know who you are because you haven't been tagged yet...)

Again, thanks Jimmy Joe for tagging us ...

No comments: