Sunday, September 21, 2008

Easy Like Sunday

Wow, is it almost 5:00 p.m. already? At which point does this just become a Monday post? This was a very easy Sunday because today is my Dad's birthday so we all stayed up late last night enjoying the company of friends (and by we I mean Mom and Dad, because we meaning the cats were cautiously observing things from a distance and avoiding four-year-old Gracie and 18-month-old Clara Ann, who did a good job of giving us treats, but also chased us some). So we all slept in some, then napped during football. We were very happy because Aunt Tiff came in town, and she's one of our favorite visitors. We're going to go back to napping, I think, and pick this up tomorrow (I know, not even a picture). I have big plans for this coming week, though...

No comments: