Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #21 -- N through Z

Now, to conclude the Thursday Thirteen theme that began last week, the last 13 letters of the alphabet...

1. N is for Nipped Up, our favorite way to be.
2. O is for Orange, my favorite color, of course.
3. P is for Purrs, that Maggie and Huggy do so loudly.
4. Q is for Quickness, Maggie's only speed.
5. R is for Resting, on the couch or on the bed.
6. S is for Scout, Maggie's faraway friend.
7. T is for Tummy, where Mom can scratch me all day.
8. U is for Upside down, how I really like to lay.
9. V is for Volunteers, Mom and Dad's favorite college team.
10. W is for Whisker Lickins, our favorite treats, and also for William, our first blogging friend.
11. X is for Exponential, the way we multiplied Mom and Dad's joy.
12. Y is for You, our blogging inspiration.
13. Z is for Zzzzz, I think it is time for my nap.

No comments: