Sunday, February 03, 2008

Easy Like Sunday

Something's going around, a certain alignment of the planets maybe, but there's something. I saw where Scout and Scooby were snuggling together the other day, but it doesn't stop there ...


Last week I was snuggled up against Dad's leg on the couch watching some TV when Maggie literally walked across my head to climb up on the couch with us, and preceded to curl up behind me. This move would usually immediately eject me from wherever I am, but maybe I was into the show because I didn't move at all.


Even more remarkably, two days later Maggie did essentially the same move to Josie. Josie is usually even less tolerant of Maggie's intrusions into her napping space than I am, since Maggie is notorious for pouncing Josie when she is most relaxed, but here's proof ... Josie stayed right where she was and let little sister snuggle in real good. Amazing! Oddly enough, Maggie and Huggy Bear get along the best but there's no picture of them snuggling together...

No comments: