Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kitten Pictures

After looking at Dinah and the Mites pictures, I started feeling a little nostalgic so I thought I would post our baby pictures.


baby Jasper circa August 2002

Mom and dad have lots for baby pictures of me but they were taken with an old timey camera...you know one with film. This picture was taken with our web cam so mom could show me off to her friends back home. Sorry the quality is kinda bad.


baby Huggy Bear and Josie October 2004

Look at those little cute babies. How could you just not fall in love with them?? For those of you who don't know their story, you can read about it here, here and here.


baby Maggie August 2005

The first picture is just after Maggie had her surgery. You can still see how swollen her little cheek was. She was so tiny and sweet - mom and dad just fell in love with her. (They also spoiled her rotten, but that's ok since she was such a sick little kitten.) As you can see by the second picture, I sort of was protective of her. Look at that little stinker! (Here's a picture of most of Maggie's litter.)

Well I hope everyone enjoyed my trip down memory lane.

No comments: