Thursday, February 12, 2009

Award

I got this nice award from Sweet Praline a while back and keep forgetting to post about it. Thank you Praline for my award!


As this award is explained:
"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I'm supposed to deliver this to eight bloggers, but I think this one has been making its way around a bit, and I have such a hard time narrowing down eight. I will pass this one to The Island Cats, Ms. P and Cinza, Jimmy Joe, Cheysuli and Gemini, Scooby Shaggy and Scout, Cliff & Olivia, Yaffa and Sebastian, and William & company. My problem is that I could just keep going, and I always have just one more, then another just one more to pass awards on to. If you weren't listed but feel deserving (and I'm sure you are) consider yourself awarded too.

No comments: