We were tagged for the Seven Weird Things meme by PB&J and Grr, Midnight and Cocoa.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
1. I am very particular about treats. I only like treats when they are fresh out of a newly opened bag, or maybe in my food bowl with the dry food. I will not eat treats off the floor.
2. Josie has learned to eat treats out of Dad's fingers after seeing Daisy do it after her fashion shows. Sometimes Huggy Bear and Maggie will, but usually they just knock the treat out of Dad's grip and eat it off the floor.
3. Huggy Bear likes to lay on the vent and have the heat (in the winter) or air (in the summer) blow on him and make his fur flutter.
4. Josie likes to sleep under things... under the covers against Mom at night, and under the guest bed (now that Mom got the bed skirt on).
5. Maggie likes the foil wrappers of Hershey Kisses. She can be on the total opposite side of the house and if Dad tries super quietly to unwrap a Kiss Maggie will still hear it, identify the sound, and be at his feet by the time the chocolate is in his mouth asking for a foil ball to bat under the fridge.
6. Huggy Bear likes to knock his toys under the closed pantry door, then lay on his side reaching under the door swatting at it until Dad pulls it out, at which point is starts all over again.
7. I like to smell people's breath. It's best if it is an open mouth exhale and not a pursed lip blow. When visitors come over I get up near their faces and sniff them to make sure they pass the breath test, then they are welcome in my house. If they won't breathe on me I can't trust them.
This one has circulated quite quickly, but if you haven't been tagged and want to play, take it and run with it! Thanks guys for tagging me..