Saturday, January 12, 2008

PhotoHunt: Skinny

Today's PhotoHunt theme is skinny. This gave me plenty of options, what with Maggie and Josie both being skinny minnies, or the contrast of skinny Huggy Bear and less-than-skinny Huggy Bear, or even one of us "try to get the skinny" on something but in the end there was but one obvious choice -- my arch nemesis Joe Bender Cat.

Joe Bender Cat has been on the fridge for almost as long as I've been in the family. You can't really tell in this picture, but I've gotten my teeth on his face and whiskers before, and I try to put the bite on him any chance I get. He reminds me of a bug just lurking on the refrigerator door out of my reach. But watch out, Joe Bender Cat, because any time that Mom or Dad picks me up near you, I'm coming after you. He's now on the fridge in the garage, and I think with just a little creativity I may be able to climb up onto the top of the fridge and get him. Just maybe ...

No comments: