Thursday, December 11, 2014

Not happy ...

Ugh. I'm at the vet right now and I'm not happy about it. I had another abscess rupture from Maggie biting me on the butt. It had to be Maggie because she's the only one who bites me like that. Fortunately Mom was working from home waiting for a new kitchen table to be delivered so she could get it taken care of right away. I don't have a regular vet I go to so I'm seeing the guys at PetSmart because it was the closest and easiest to get in to. I'll probably get my mats cleaned off that I won't let Mom and Dad can't get off of me while I'm here too. Not how I planned on spending my Thursday...

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Ugh, Jasper - sending purrs. Hope you're all better soon!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hope you heal soon Jasper. That was not very nice of Maggie.

The Island Cats said...

Jasper, I hear you had to go through what I just went through a few weeks ago. Buddy, I SO sympathize with you. Hope you feel better soon. ~Ernie