Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a nice Memorial Day weekend -- Aunt Tiff came to visit, so Mom and Dad spent less time in the yard and more time around us, which was good. Aunt Tiff also bought us some of the coolest toys, which I have pictures of and will post soon. (Let's just say FEATHERS...)

In the last picture with me in the sink, many asked if I get wet in the sink. I usually nap in the second sink that Mom and Dad don't usually use (the stopper won't stay up, which is inconvenient for them, but makes a smooth bowl for me) but silly Maggie sometimes gets excited and will lay in the other sink right after Dad turns the water off and she will get wet, and leave little wet short cat hairs all over the sink. She's silly that way.

(Lots of good pictures coming soon...)

No comments: