Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Five tag

This one's for Mattingly.
5s:
1) 5 Things You Can’t Do: Whistle, get my teeth on Joe Bender magnet cat on the fridge, get enough brushes, climb the doorframe, open Dad's closet and get to my special nap place
2) 5 Things You Can Do: Sleep for hours, catch a ball in midair, take up an entire chair, fit in the tiniest of boxes, snore
3) 5 Things That Scare You: nothing I'll admit to ...
4) 5 Things You Love: Mom, Dad, Josie, Huggy Bear, Maggie
5) 5 Things You Dislike: When Dad bathes me (I dislike it so much, I'll just multiply it by five!)
6) 5 Random Facts About You: I have a cutaneous horn grows on one of my front paws, I was born in Illinois in a shelter, my mom was adopted by Mom and Dad's friend, I was the last of my litter to be adopted but ended up with the best family, I am under chiropractic care for my snoring
7) 5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die: Sleep on top of the fridge, make a positive impact on another's life, write the next great American novel, learn to play SSX on Tour (Mom and Dad say it's a lot of fun), learn to juggle

Since this is a "Five Things" tag, you'd think it would have five categories, not seven. Still, these are fun... Thanks, Mattingly.

No comments: