Monday, June 17, 2024

I’m home with new boots!

I'm home after a three-day adventure in the very hospital. On Friday they discovered that I had a blockage in my bladder that wasn't letting me urinate so my bladder was distended and I was in all kinds of pain. My kidney levels were through the roof. The vet was able to catheterize me and drain my bladder. Mom and Dad visited me and snuggled me and I fell asleep in Mom's arms. It wasn't the kind of adventure I was expecting this weekend. But I'm healthy again and home. And I'm sporting some cool Ugg-style boots until my furs grow back. This was super stressful for all involved. I'm happy to be back home, even if Aslan is a little out of sorts and hissing at me. He's coming back around. I just smell like the vet. I get it. I'm not sure why I developed a blood clot that clogged things up but I'm starting on a new kidney food so hopefully this won't happen again. Keeping purring that things continue to go well. I'll keep you posted. 

3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Glad you are home. Your legs will be cool for the summer. XO

Eastside Cats said...

Poor Loki!
Sending purrs and hugs, and really, you are stylin'!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am glad you are back home and hope all your problems are behind you now.