Thursday, May 31, 2012

Open linen closet

Our linen closet has been open for about a week now. The latch on the doorknob is stuck in so the door doesn't stay shut. Dad is pretty sure this is an easy fix, but he and Mom have been pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to fix it. But don't think I'm in any kind of hurry for them to fix it. I've figured out how to pull it open (they still try to shut it so it looks normal). So I'll open it on my own and make a nice little napping spot in the towels. I think I can get used to this.

5 comments:

Max said...

Hmm...if they're gonna fix it, they should install a cat door while they're at it...

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Jasper, you need to figure out a way to make them leave it just the way it is!

Ivan from WMD said...

If the broken latch isn't bothering anyone, I don't see why they have to fix it ever!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Towels are WONDERFUL napping spots! Maybe you can hide your dad's tools so that he can never fix the door and you have a permanent closet all of your own... purrs

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Towels in the linen closet make a very good bed. I like to get in and snuggle next to the hot water tank in winter.
Flynn