Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dad is in trouble!

Last night we were playing in the garage. When Dad called us in to shut the garage door and head to bed, he didn't do a head count, and guess what -- I spent the night in the garage! Yeah, talk about feeling the love. I apparently wasn't missed at all. Sure, usually by that time of night I have settled into a spot upstairs, but that doesn't mean he gets away with not double-checking. But I did get to bug hunt, and there is a litter box out there. But I know Dad's going the be more careful from here out. On the plus side, I got a bunch of treats for my inconvenience.

8 comments:

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

All night in the garage? MOUSES! Did your dad get in trouble from the mom? Head counts are oh-so-important, I think. purrs

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is horrible! Sometimes I get locked out there too. Only by the male. Men. They just can't count. It is so WRONG

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I dunno, Jasper, it sounds to me like you got off pretty good - you got to spend time hunting and exploring and then you got treats too!

Ivan from WMD said...

Jasper, why didn't your sibs say something to him? Every now and then one of us gets stuck in a closet but somebody always lets our mom know.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well, if you got treats to make up that's ok but how could he overlook your glorious gingerness? But we bet it was a fabulous night of adventure for you!

Max said...

Man, I'm not even allowed out there. I think my people are worried I'll take off on a rumbly bike...

The Island Cats said...

Oh man, one time I got stuck in the garage for a couple of hours and I didn't like it one bit. Well, it was fun at first, but after awhile, I got a little scared being in there. You were very brave, Jasper, for spending all night in there!

Ernie

Daisy said...

Wowie, what an adventure! I always poke my head into the garage but I'm not allowed to go in there.