Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Friday

It's finally Friday, and although this was a short week, it was a full week. I'm hoping we've seen the last of the fleas. Just thinking about them brings me down. On a positive note, three cheers to the Feline Greenies Pill Pockets because I do not like to take pills, but I gobbled that up right away, Capstar and all.

Since Mom and Dad are busy volunteering at the theatre (again), I'm going to show you some of the zoo pictures from when Mom and Dad too our favorite sticky people (Gracie and Clara Ann) on Memorial Day.

Momma and baby giraffe
Mom's favorites are the giraffes. Aren't they just beautiful and graceful?

Don't make eye contact
Dad made eye contact with the turtle -- will he never learn? At least the turtle didn't leap on him like the squirrel a few weeks ago.

Of course, my favorite is the lions...

Lion staying out of the rain

Lioness resting on a ledge

Lioness sunning herself

Jasper watching from the desk
(That last one is me...)

Black-footed cat sleeping
And look at this peaceful cat. I need a log to sleep in.

Squirrel at the zoo
Then there was this odd black/white/reddish-brown squirrel. Something like that, I'm glad they have it locked up. Yikes!

No comments: