The Island Cats Wally and Ernie tagged us with the 8 Random Things meme. We're going to share like goods cats should and do two apiece.
1. I'm the biggest and oldest of the McKitten-Cats, but some days I still have a very kittenish expression and look.
2. I spend a lot more time upstairs than the rest of us, usually in the closet or the sink or hanging out at the top of the stairs.
3. She is a very friendly cat and usually the bravest when we have company, but she is also the fastest to hiss at the rest of us.
4. At night, she likes to sleep under the covers against Mom's leg (and sometimes claw her leg as she kneads dough) and if Mom is staying up too late she will come and find her and tell her to come to bed.
5. Although he is a House Panther, he likes to meez a lot, especially when Mom is fixing something in the kitchen.
6. He doesn't like to be alone, and if he's in one room and Mom and Dad are in another, sometimes he will cry for them and they call his name and he will bring them balls or mouses and purr excitedly when he finds them.
7. She may be the smallest and youngest, but she's also the bossiest, and she loves Josie, but she has a way of aggravating Josie and making her hiss come out.
8. She does machine paws on the window in the morning to wake Mom and Dad up, then will follow them when they are in the shower or getting ready in the morning and tries to help them eat their cereal, because she knows how important it is to start your day off right and not to oversleep.
Also, The Real Cats gave us an award.
Thank you so much for thinking of us. It is always so flattering to get an award.
I know I'm supposed to pass on both the meme and the award, but I want to get this posted and it is getting late and Mom and Dad didn't even get home until 11:00 tonight (explain that!) and I'm writing a bunch of run-on sentences tonight so I must need to sleep, so ::tag:: you're it! Sorry to cop out, I'll do better tagging next time, I promise.
Also, here's an article about writers and their cats.