Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday -- Butterfly Award

Thanks Jimmy Joe for the great award ... I have been neglectful in not posting about it and thanking you sooner. It is a very cool award, and very pretty! (But a little distracting, because I want to hunt the butterfly...)



I know I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 other blogs -- I always hate this part, not because I don't think that there are some ultra-cool blogs out there, but more because I feel like someone will be left out.

I usually end up giving these awards to some of my "old school" cat blogging friends, so I'm going to spread this one around a little differently this time. Some are old school, some are newer (one's not a cat). All are cool...
Clover
The Island Cats
Shade
The gang over at Whimpurr's Whim
Adan and Lego
Sweet Praline
Yaffa and Sebastian and Dante
Artsy Catsy
Tybalt
The Cats Stephens
and Zippie, Sadie and Speedy

I was concerned about doing 10, and actually got on a roll and listed 11. I'm thankful for this award, and even more so thankful for great blogs to visit.

No comments: