Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #28: Wordless reviewed

A lot of people were trying to figure out just what was going on in yesterday's Wordless Wednesday. Looks like a perfect Thursday Thirteen topic...

1. Huggy Bear and Josie were tiny tiny kittens still.
2. We were in the kitchen in the old apartment.
3. Huggy Bear was definitely trying to get me.
4. I'm somewhere in between playing with Huggy Bear ...
5. ... and trying to resist pouncing him.
6. I think it was more of me trying to escape, really.
7. I forgot how little they really were.
8. Josie's still pretty small, but she was tiny then.
9. And Josie had a really floofy tail.
10. I think her smallness makes her tail look even floofier.
11. Mom uploaded a bunch of kitten pictures to Flickr.
12. Including two cute pictures of the three of us napping in bed together.
13. Maggie's birthday is coming up and I think that's why Mom was uploading kitten pictures.

No comments: