Merlin, Shadow and Ko Ko tagged us with our five favorite words (other than "Give me some treats now") ...
1. "Stinky Goodness" seems to be a universal favorite.
2. "Bear trap" is Maggie's game she plays. She lies on the floor looking cute, showing a little soft underbelly, and when Mom or Dad goes to pet her she snaps closed like a bear trap and catches their hand.
3. "Cat standing" is when I nap in the wire mesh plant stand. Mom and Dad now leave a space for me instead of putting another plant up in it because it's one of my favorite places to be.
4. "Chunky monkey" is what Mom and Dad call Huggy Bear.
5. "Sweet baby" is what we are called when we're loving on Mom and Dad when they are getting ready to sleep. This is usually applied to Josie as she gets under the covers and cuddles against Mom's leg and Mom will say "Look at this sweet baby" and we know at that very moment we've made her so happy.
I think most everyone has been tagged with this one, but if you haven't, consider yourself tagged...