Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Happy 4th Birthday to US!

Sunday was our fourth birthday, but we didn't get a chance to properly celebrate until last night. Dad made us a Stinky Goodness cake in the shape of a 4 and Mom put a party hat on me and gave me a hug and took a picture with me. Aslan wasn't willing to wear the hat this year. I get it with the hat. It took some convincing for me. 


This is our Stinky Goodness cake. We usually eat Natural Balance wet food, but Dad needed a pate to shape it so he got us a different wet food. This one was chicken and sweet potatoes. We ate all of it!


Mom with me. Look what a good boy I was posing for a picture with my party hat on!


Aslan and I were good to share our cake, although after a lick or two Dad did split it onto separate plates for us so we weren't too crammed together trying to eat our cake.

Mom and Dad were saying how they can't believe it's been almost four years since we joined the family to give Maggie some company (and someone to hiss at). They tell us all the time that we are good boys, even when Aslan knocks everything off the bedside table or I claw at the couch. 

4 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow, how time flies! Happy birthday to both of you.

Eastside Cats said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Loki and Aslan!
You are both just adorable, and that was a special treat for you.

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you both celebrated in style!

Mickey's Musings said...

WooHoo!! Happy Belated 4th Birthday!!
That looks like it was a pawspme "cake" ;) MOL!
Hope you had FUN and that it never stops!
Purrs, Julie