Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Yoga Cat

I've been working on my Reclining Cat pose for yoga. Look how I'm bringing my lower legs up to a right angle. (I'm not sure if Reclining Cat is a real yoga pose, but I'm making it one.) 

This morning I was super kitteny. The boys have been playing with the underside of the box spring so Mom had to move the king mattress and put fitted sheets upside down on the box springs. I was snoopervising from the window sill and decided to jump to the top of one of the box springs that was on its side (about a six foot jump). Mom told me to remember what I did when I'm sore later tonight. She's also convinced that I'm more spry than I let on and that I'm just playing Mom and Dad for attention. 

8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a good yoga pose. It is fun to act kitteny now and again, just don't overdo it.

The Island Cats said...

You nailed that pose.

Eastside Cats said...

Your mom is a buzz-kill, Jasper!

Ivan from WMD said...

Excellent form, Maggie!

Do you know what? Years and years ago, our mom's first cat had her litter of kittens in the box spring of Mom's bed! We suppose she wasn't impressed with the delivery box set up for her.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Boodie is 19 and totally arthritic in her back legs, and she still manages to get on the dining room table, and up and down the stairs to the living room. You're younger than her, so I know you've still got a lot of bounce in you!

Mickey's Musings said...

I like your yoga pose Maggie :)
It's neat to surprise the huans once in a while too ;)
Purrs,Julie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

maggie; it's always great to keep them guessing and in check; your people; { though DO be careful ☺☺ } hugs from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥

Frodo said...

I love your yoga pose! Good job, Maggie!