Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Good vet check

Mom took me to the vet today for a check-up. It's not that I was showing any real illness issues but I have been showing some discomfort and Mom and Dad were suspecting arthritis. My bloodwork came back excellent for a 14-year-old cat. They did give me an NSAID to take every other day to help me out some. It was nice to go to the vet and get good news because the last few visits weren't great for my siblings. 

Now, kitten stuff -- look how tiny Loki is! His head is barely the size of Dad's thumb! He loves to snuggle, too. Such a sweet baby. (Don't tell him I said that; I still hiss at him.)

7 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

That's very good news, Maggie! And just look at that tiny boy!

The Island Cats said...

That’s good news, Maggie. We hope the medicine helps.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is great news, Maggie! He is a sweet baby and I think you love them really, but don't want to be too quick to show it.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'm so glad to hear your bloodwork is good, Maggie! Arthritis is totally manageable. Boodie still jumps on the bed all the time, and she's got it. (She takes CBD tincture and Cosequin to help.)

Eastside Cats said...

I had to look up NSAID, but it's a good thing if it helps you out! And you were tiny like that once too, and look how fantastic you turned out to be.

Mickey's Musings said...

We are happy to hear that the Vet is pleased with your health :)
We purr the medicine will make you feel comfy too.
We think Loki is cute and we purr you and the kittens will get along in the future.
Just remember that you are #1 ;)
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

Frodo said...

We are happy to hear about bloodwork is good! We agree with you, Loki is so cute!