Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Strange issue

A strange thing happened tonight. I was lying in bed with Mom and she noticed a few spots of blood on the bed spread. She looked and I had a little blood on my front right paw between my toes. It wasn't actively bleeding, I wasn't guarding my foot while I walked, and Dad was able to clean it pretty well. All I can figure is that I aggravated my paw climbing up the step stool that helps me get in bed. Dry skin, I'm hoping. At least it got me some extra treats. 

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope that's all it is! It doesn't sound like it is bothering you.

William's Kith & Kin said...

We hope that clears up soon, Jasper. One of our mom's original cats had something like that once, and she wound up having to wear a bandage on her little footie. (Which she finally bit off.)

The Island Cats said...

Well, we hope it's nothing, Jasper. It doesn't sound like it is.

Frodo said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I hope you are all right now!