Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Better late than never cake

Well my traditional stinky goodness cake came a little late this year, but we got to enjoy some the other night.

Jasper's 12th stinky goodness birthday cake.

Here I am getting the first bite of my cake. It is in the shape of a 12.

Maggie, Josie and HB enjoying some of Jasper's cake
But I also shared. Huggy Bear wasn't very interested in the stinky goodness that night for some reason, but that's OK -- more for the rest of us.

Jasper's 12th stinky goodness birthday cake
This is a better picture of the cake. Dad forced me to wait so he could take a picture. I was not being very patient.

5 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

That is so cool, Jasper! I didn't get a cake like that for my birthday and I celebrated for a whole week!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Humans and their stupid photography - I don't blame you for being less than patient! I'd better get an awesome cake this year! I'm 12 in June.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your cake looked very tasty. I don't know why I don't get a cake for my birthday.

The Island Cats said...

You're right, Jasper. It doesn't matter when you get your cake...as long as you get it!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love to see that tradition every year! Not only nice to see but good to eat.