Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Quiet start to 2014

Mom and Dad had six friends over for New Year's Eve last night. We got some awesome nip toys from Aunt Tiff. There was a Nerf gun war at one point (yes, they are adults). I did not approve of this behaviour when a friend hid in my closet. I expressed my disapproval very vocally to Dad as soon as he came into the closet. We were free to visit last night, instead of being sent to the master bathroom. We enjoyed the company, but are happy to snuggle and watch football and parades with Mom and Dad.

3 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We're having a quiet New Year's Day too. The mom and dad-guy are being slugs. MOL!

Happy New Year to you all!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Happy 2014! I hope there are lots of naps, treats and fun in store for you kitties!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I am having a quiet day too. Mum and dad didn't get home until 2.30am, then mum had to get up early to turn the horses out. When she came back indoors she went back to bed and stayed there until lunch time. I kept her company.